This site uses first and third-party cookies to provide you with a good user experience, gather statistics of use, share content and deliver advertising messages that are relevant to you.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files stored in your computer, smartphone or tablet device when you visit a website. Cookies enable websites, among other purposes, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device and, depending on the information within it and the way you use your device, they can be used to recognize you among other users.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies in the hard drive during the current session only, taking a little storage space and not harming your computer. The cookies do not contain any data that could be used to identify you personally, and most of them are deleted form the hard drive at the end of the browser session (they are called “session cookies”).
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
These cookies help us collect information about how you use our websites over time; the areas you visit, the time spent on our websites and issues and errors you may encounter. This information helps us to continually improve the information we provide and the performance of our websites and services. They store setups of services in order to avoid reconfigure them each time you visit us.
- Improve the transmission speed of video
- Share content tailored to your browsing
These cookies are used to store data of your computer or device geolocation and share with you contents and services tailored to you.
- Contents tailored to your location, country, language, etc.
These cookies are generated when you log in our webpage.
- Find out the account you are signed in, and if you are allowed to access to a particular service.
These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They allow us to adapt the advertising to the device you are using.
- Measure advertising effectiveness, as the number of clicks, duration or frequency of display, etc
- Deliver behavioural/targeted advertising on other websites you visit or to highlight content and services we feel are of interest to you based on your activity on our websites and/or other websites within our advertising networks.
We use features and services provided by third parties that may set cookies on our behalf. These services are embedded on our web pages to provide functionality such as video players and social media sharing tools. These third-party services may set their own cookies which we cannot control or access.
- Participate in social media tools.
- Prefill fields in our online forms.
3. DISABLING COOKIES
4. UPDATING OF COOKIES POLICY